I’m a just-graduated super-wow clever-fresh no-award-winning hybrid-multidisciplinary creative designer extremely passionate about everything and in every field, science, art, culture, astrology, and with an ambition to omniscience. I love data visualization, brand design, coding, culture design, art design, design design, design design design, and even more design! Drop a line if you want to say hello, I will be happy to reply with another hello. Maybe one day I’ll put my Adobe skills on a bar chart. Designers’ short bios are boring.
In the next few months I would like to play with Arduino and Processing to produce dynamic info visualisations.
I didn’t have time to do it.
I currently work in the best playground of the world.
Send me an e-mail
- Not expected at all, nonononono https://t.co/zISdSYJVME 27 August 2016 at 8:41 AM
- 10 mins break: explore the soundscapes of Bernie Krause in this interactive experience for Fondation Cartier https://t.co/yS3yS3ET7e 3 August 2016 at 9:45 AM
- Customer care, you're doing it right @virginmedia https://t.co/1b44u7veiX 14 March 2016 at 5:56 PM
- How a designer's 3-year-old daughter is humanizing @Google https://t.co/3XiG3jJxqV by @drcrypt via @FastCoDesign 12 March 2016 at 12:13 AM
- Microcars — the second awesome issue of Enso Magazine by @readymag — https://t.co/kXtl1aVYbw 3 January 2015 at 7:10 PM